- 19:58 Ticket #746 (zephyr subs disappear in under a minute on gaston.mit.edu) reopened by
- Reopening because this is a different issue from #133: that ticket is "we …
- 19:39 Changeset  by
- In zephyr-config: * In the if-up.d script, restart instead of start, as the zhm initscript passes -N (don't send an HM_BOOT flushing subscriptions) on the restart command. This works around losing subscriptions if you manage to start multiple zhms (which is possible due to a Zephyr 3 bug involving SO_REUSEADDR) by the initscript and if-up.d script racing; see discussion around Trac #133. Upstream will fix the actual bug allowing multiple zhms to run. We should possibly actually do as Trac #133 says and kill off the initscript entirely in this package, possibly by replacing it with an Upstart job that starts on runlevel or network, or alternatively let upstream do so eventually, but this fixes the immediate issue.
- 18:15 Ticket #746 (zephyr subs disappear in under a minute on gaston.mit.edu) closed by
- 18:03 Ticket #746 (zephyr subs disappear in under a minute on gaston.mit.edu) created by
- I heard this happen on another machine before, but hadn't seen it myself …
- 00:56 Ticket #745 (Manpage for moira(1) doesn't list stanley et al) created by
- The manpage for moira(1) lists blanche(1) in the see also section, but not …
- 00:36 Changeset  by
- extra-software: Recommend poppler-data This is non-Free metrics data or something from Adobe that fixes display of PDFs in certain scripts. Notably, course handouts for 21F.103 are among the PDFs that need this data to render properly. Reported by davidben.
- 19:18 Ticket #744 (Make Linux AFS able to work with union mounts) created by
- This is a followup to #463. Although we don't intend to use union mounts …
- 14:01 Ticket #743 (auto-update should be less loud when kernel updates come out) created by
- Right now, if a new kernel update comes out before openafs is built, and …
- 12:07 Changeset  by
- In delete: * Patches from Jonathan Kamens: - The "-f" flag to delete should suppress nonexistent file errors but not other errors. - When the "-v" flag is specified to expunge, the correct totals should be reported. Previously, the totals were incorrect. - Code cleanup.
- 21:07 Ticket #742 (athinfo.defs should use better test for cluster machines) created by
- As per release-team discussion, "machtype -v -L | grep debathena-cluster" …
- 14:48 Ticket #741 (tab completion of printer names) created by
- I want lpq -Paca[TAB] to expand it to -Pacantha, etc. Same for lp -d and …
- 18:18 Changeset  by
- In mitmailutils: * Have mailquota tell you what quota it's displaying, so that the mailquota output from dotfiles makes more sense.
- 01:26 Ticket #740 (Package CSAIL CA) created by
- Firefox et al currently don't recognize sites signed by the CSAIL CA; …
- 19:20 Changeset  by
- In config-package-dev: * Fix a quoting bug that failed to disallow transformation of generated conffiles. (Patch from Evan Broder.) * Remove DEB_UNDIVERT_VERSION_file and DEB_UNREMOVE_VERSION_file, and instead test for the undiverted file in the postinst. (Patch from Evan Broder.)
- 19:20 Changeset in config-package-dev [50bf756] by
- masterbugfixes-for-upstreamjdreed-docsmaster-plus-renamerenametrac1358 * Fix a quoting bug that failed to disallow transformation of generated conffiles. (Patch from Evan Broder.) * Remove DEB_UNDIVERT_VERSION_file and DEB_UNREMOVE_VERSION_file, and instead test for the undiverted file in the postinst. (Patch from Evan Broder.) git-svn-id: svn+ssh://svn.mit.edu/athena/trunk/debathena/debathena/config-package-dev@24906 728af825-273c-0410-89f9-f7d3b574a069
- 14:32 Ticket #739 (the installer should not be in an arch symlink farm) created by
- It's entirely pointless for the canonical installer location to be in in …
- 13:24 Changeset  by
- Add GIMP (Trac #637)
- 19:27 Ticket #738 (Lower -clients dependency on -nmh-config to recommends) created by
- debathena-clients should recommend debathena-nmh-config instead of …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.